[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_btn title=”Click Here to Download Entry Form- IBCFO Awards Entry” color=”green”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]InstinctBusiness CFO Awards2021
HOW TO ENTER
The Call for Entries for CFO 2021 is open till12thFriday, February 2021. Entries are required to be submitted before the closing date of 12thFebruary, 2021.
This is the opportunity for you and your organization to showcase top class performance and innovation and receive due recognition for your achievements.
Who can enter?
- CFO or head of finance who has made outstanding contribution to his/her company’s performance and growth.
- The closing date for entries is 12th Friday, February 2021at 17:30 GMT. All dates for submission as set down on the website are final and no initial entry will be accepted after the stated closing date.
What do I need to do to enter?
- Choose which category (ies) you want to enter
- Download the entry form and fill all relevant information
- Put together any further supporting material
- Enter your submission online – only online submissions will be accepted
- Online Support Material
- You can also upload testimonials, press clippings, copies of printed material, images, case studies, etc.
Specific Category Criteria
- Each Award category has its own entry criteria. Please ensure that you read these closely so that your answer format is tailored accordingly. NB: The judges reserve the right to re-allocate an entry deadline & delivery detail.
- All entries should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and must adhere to the required format.
Confidentiality & Publication
- All materials will remain confidential to the judges.
- We do recommend that you provide as many metrics as possible with your entries. You can flag any commercially sensitive elements of your entry with the wording ‘Not for Publication’. The organizers will ensure that this highlighted information is not published in any form.
NB: Please do not use colour to flag but make it clear by use of symbols or footnotes.
- The organizers strongly recommend that when submitting entries all appropriate permissions from key stakeholders have been obtained.
- Where your entry can be usefully supported with supporting material you may provide a maximum of three items per entry. Supporting material should be chosen with care. It should be relevant and enhancing to the main entry.
- Please bear in mind that judges will have only limited time to consider supporting material and so quality of supporting material rather than quantity is of importance. ‘Less is often more’. A summarized one-page PowerPoint might be easier to digest than pages of documentation.
Accompanying Company Logos and Images
Each entry must be accompanied by a high-resolution copy of your corporate logo together with one or two high resolution images that can be used to support your entry in the event you are shortlisted. Logos and pictures should be in Jpeg or PDF format[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]